16 DAY BALTIC DISCOVERY
- EXPERIENCE THE UNIQUE CULTURE OF THE BALTICS
- VISIT POLAND, LITHUANIA, LATVIA & ESTONIA
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
If you’re looking for something truly different in your next holiday, then look no further than the Baltics. Fascinating history, eccentric old towns, culture and art that’s both beautiful and bizarre - this region is built for the curious traveller. Let this 16 day tour of Estonia, Poland, Latvia, and Lithuania unlock the very best of the Baltics and discover the offbeat secrets of Eastern Europe for yourself.
The journey begins in Poland with a tour of Warsaw’s Old Town. Explore the markets and gothic architecture of Bialystok and then walk the dreamy streets of Vilnius in Lithuania; be amazed by the kooky neighbourhood of Uzupis - an 'independent state' run by artsy bohemians - then take a step back in time on the centuries-old island castle of Trakai. Visit Kaunas' iconic Laisves Alley, a candidate for the UNESCO heritage list; enjoy sea breezes along the dunes of the Curonian Spit Peninsula and walk the magnificent grounds of the Rundale Palace in Latvia. Experience unique landmarks such as the pilgrimage site 'the hill of crosses' and wonder at the many creepy wooden sculptures in the forest gallery 'the hill of witches'. See timeworn castles and churches in Riga, beautiful woods in Gauja National Park, charming galleries and markets in Tallinn and so much more.
With return international flights, 13 nights quality accommodation and 13 meals, English-speaking tour leaders and guides - this one-of-a-kind trip should not be missed.
Want more? Why not add two sensational nights post-tour in Helsinki, Finland with accommodation, two additional meals and ferry included!
- Discover the best of Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia
- See the Royal Castle, Old Town Market and more on a guided tour of Warsaw
- Explore Bialystok on a guided tour and witness Branicki Palace, Town Hall and more
- Walk the narrow medieval streets of Vilnius on a guided walking tour to see Cathedral Square, the Presidential Palace and more
- Visit quirky Uzupis, home to an independent bohemian people
- Explore picturesque Trakai Castle
- Enjoy a free day at leisure in Lithuania’s capital city, Vilnius
- Stop in Kaunas, famous for its modernist interwar architecture
- See Old Town, Laisves Alley and more
- Stay in the beautiful port city of Klaipeda in Lithuania
- Marvel at the vast dunes of Lithuania’s Curonian Spit
- Visit the Hill of Witches, a forested area filled with wooden sculptures
- Enjoy the breathtaking panorama from the Parnidis dune in Nida
- Learn of Lithuania’s past at the Hill of Crosses, home to more than 100,000 different crosses
- Visit the magnificent 16th century baroque Rundale Palace
- Enjoy a walking tour of the Latvian Capital, Riga, to see Old Town, Riga Castle, Dome Cathedral and more
- Visit the fairytale-like Gauja National Park in Latvia
- Stop in Pärnu, known as Estonia’s ‘Summer Capital’
- Explore Tallinn on a guided walking tour and see medieval Old Town, Toompea Castle and more