AMSTERDAM TO BUDAPEST
17 DAY AMSTERDAM TO BUDAPEST
- CRUISE THROUGH EUROPE ON A 5-STAR RIVER SHIP
- DISCOVER THE NETHERLANDS, SLOVAKIA & MORE
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
The history, the romance, the ever-changing vistas as you glide along the iconic Danube, Main and Rhine rivers of Europe; this 17 day fly and river cruise package is the perfect way to experience the diverse wonders of five incredible countries in comfort and style - at a price everyone can afford.
Fly to Amsterdam, the cosmopolitan capital of The Netherlands, and embark on a 14 night river cruise aboard the 5-star Amadeus Brilliant ship. Indulge with gourmet meals, free-flowing beer and wine with every lunch and dinner onboard, as well as special onboard entertainment as as you make your way along the scenic Danube, Rhine and Main rivers. Cruise to historic Cologne; visit Oberwesel, known as the ‘City of Towers’; visit the world-famous wine-growing area of Durnstein; admire the well-preserved medieval architecture of Regensburg; enjoy a day at leisure in cosmopolitan Vienna; soak up the charm of Slovakia’s vibrant capital, Bratislava; relax with two days at leisure in Budapest and much more! This incredible package includes return international flights, English-speaking onboard Cruise Director, 41 meals and more.
Want to tick more off your European bucket list? Choose the 26 day package with Taste of the Balkans extension to explore diverse countries including Croatia, Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina and more!
- Discover The Netherlands, Germany, Slovakia, Austria and Hungary
- Cruise along the Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers
- Discover Amsterdam and Budapest at leisure
- Cruise to Cologne, Nuremberg, Passau, Emmersdorf/Melk, Bratislava and more
- Experience Cologne, renowned for its High Gothic architecture
- Visit the German city of Oberwesel, known as ‘The City of Towers’
- Dock in the Bavarian cities of Wurzburg and Bamberg
- See Nuremberg, heart of the German Renaissance
- Explore Regensburg, one of the most well preserved medieval towns
- Dock in Passau, known for its baroque architecture
- See Emmersdorf and Melk in the beautiful Wachau Valley
- Visit the well-known wine growing area of Durnstein
- Witness the stunning scenery of the UNESCO-listed Wachau region
- Enjoy a day at leisure in the Austrian capital of Vienna
- Visit Bratislava, the vibrant capital of Slovakia
- Enjoy 2 days at leisure in Budapest on the Danube River