ALASKA & SAN FRANSICO
14 Day Alaska & San Francisco
- Discover the Bay City of San Fran at leisure
- Cruise to Juneau, Skagway, Victoria & more
Includes Return International Flights
The mountains, the glaciers, the waterfalls and the wildlife; Alaska is one the most awe-inspiring destinations in North America. Though its remote cities, colourful ports and endless wilderness have long seemed out of reach, this 14 day fly and cruise package places them firmly within your grasp.
Kick things off with free time in the extraordinary city of San Francisco, home to iconic sights such as Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the historic Haight-Ashbury neighbourhood - birthplace of the 1960s hippie movement. Then, embark on a 10 night cruise to Alaska aboard the Carnival Miracle - a Spirit Class ship with fantasy-inspired decor, numerous casual and fine dining options, a Twister waterslide, and even an interactive murder mystery ‘CLUE’ woven throughout the voyage. Sail north to Alaska’s remote capital of Juneau, the wilderness of Tracy Arm Fjord, the gold rush town of Skagway and beyond. Includes return international flights, a night in San Francisco and more!
Want to stay longer? You can choose to Arrive Early or Stay Behind in San Francisco for free!
- Enjoy time at leisure in fascinating San Francisco
- Cruise to Juneau, Skagway, Victoria and more
- Discover Alaska’s remote capital city of Juneau
- Visit the Klondike Gold Rush town of Skagway
- Witness glaciers and waterfalls in magnificent Tracy Arm Fjord
- Dock in Victoria, the capital of British Columbia
- Spot wildlife such as humpback whales, orcas and seals
- Sail through to historic Icy Strait Point or dock in picturesque Sitka (sailing dependant)