5 STAR AFRICAN SAFARI
10 DAY 5 STAR AFRICAN SAFARI
- DISCOVER THE WILD SIDE OF SOUTH AFRICA IN STYLE
- SEEK OUT LIONS, ELEPHANTS, ZEBRAS & GIRAFFES
INCLUDES RETURN INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
Get ready for the wildlife experience of a lifetime on this 10 day South African safari staying at the 5-star Sebatana Lion Lodge. With return international flights, luxury accommodation, gourmet dining, multiple safaris in search of the wild animals and more, this adventure is what dreams are made of.
Enjoy all the creature comforts with prime access to Sebatana Private Game Reserve. Experience four unforgettable safari drives in Sebatana Game Reserve, plus one in the Welgevonden Game Reserve; spot wildlife at a waterhole from Christina's Wallow hide; take in the ancient landscape while enjoying a champagne brunch; and enjoy free time to relax at leisure. You'll also see the highlights of Pretoria, tour Johannesburg’s Soweto district, and visit the Apartheid Museum.
This is the ultimate chance to see elephants, giraffes, zebras, leopards, wildebeest, kudus, sable antelopes, warthogs, hyenas, ostrich and so many more animals, together with a stunning kaleidoscope of native birds and plants. Be sure to pack a camera - you're going to need it!
Want to see more? Choose the 14 day package with Cape Town extension to experience this glamorous seaside city at leisure. Includes an additional flight, accommodation and more.
- Experience a once-in-a-lifetime South African safari
- Stay in a 5-star safari lodge perfectly situated for animal sightings
- Experience the exclusivity of staying in a private reserve
- Unwind on arrival with a welcome reception and cocktail
- Take an orientation drive in an open 4x4 through picturesque scenery
- Enjoy up to 4 game drives within the Sebatana Private Reserve
- Experience 1 game drive within the Welgevonden Game Reserve
- Search for lions, elephants, giraffes, leopards, zebras and more
- Look for wildlife at Christina’s Wallow hide, overlooking a watering hole
- Optional additional game drives in search of lions, elephants and buffalo at neighbouring reserves available at an extra cost
- Learn about the local area on a guided trail walk and at a wildlife museum
- Visit the lodge wine cellar and enjoy a wine tasting before dinner
- Enjoy 1 day at leisure to enjoy the lodges amazing facilities
- Witness the magnificent landscape while enjoying a Champagne brunch
- Enjoy a self guided walk in the reserve
- Sip champagne as the sun sets over the Waterberg Mountains
- Discover the highlights of Pretoria on a sightseeing tour
- Visit the Apartheid Museum in Johannesburg
- Enjoy a guided tour of Johannesburg’s Soweto area