SOCIAL CRUISE FUSION PARTY
Time & Location
If we get just 15 more participants, TWAC will add a live band to the cruise, so that your singing will be supported by real musicians, and additional music to sing or dance to or just listen and enjoy while you have your banquet.
1. Date & Time
- 5:45 pm Thursday 8 April 2021 meet at @ Brooke Street Pier ONLY IF you join our volunteer activities
- 7:10 pm meet at @ Brooke Street Pier to prepare to go to the cruise
- 7:30 pm Cruise departs at 7:30 pm
- Cruise returns by 10:30 pm
2. Meeting Point
- Brooke Street Pier
- 12 Franklin Wharf, Hobart
- Volunteer certificate (only If you participate in our volunteer activities)
- 3-hour cruise around the Harbour
- Delicious meals, drink & snacks
- Karaoke machine
- Purchase your own drink from full bar service
- Invitation to the TWAC volunteer events
- Guaranteed fun!
- Celebrate the Asian-Aussie fusion party with TWAC- Karaoke, dancing delicious meals- wraps & dips, etc
- Enjoy English speaking night
- Expand network & Gain experience
- Meet new friends from diverse background!
- Support Not-For-Profit Organisation, TWAC, 100% of our profit goes towards worthwhile charity projects
5. Join the volunteer weekend
- $49 per person
6. What to bring?
- A lovely singing voice!
- Warm clothes if rain or wind forecasted
- Drink bottle (Please bring your own to help reduce plastic waste)
7. Itinerary (The actual time of places visiting might differ from the schedule)
05:45 pm- Meet at the entrance of Brooke Street Pier for volunteer activities
06:00 pm- 07:00 pm: Volunteer Session
07:10 pm - Meet at the entrance of Brooke Street Pier, 12 Franklin Wharf, Hobart
07:30 pm - Spirit of Hobart cruise departs
Enjoy the party- good talk, delicious food, dancing, karaoke, etc
Arrive back to Brooke Street Pier at 10:30 pm
8. Conditions of Participation
**Please note, this tour is subject to 100% refundable cancellation**
I agree to comply with the following terms that refer to my participation in Volunteers projects and activities:
1. I have notified Travel with a Cause of all relevant medical conditions and pre-existing injuries, and I consent to Travel with a Cause rendering or authorising such medical treatment as necessary and accept responsibility for all associated expenses.
2. I am a volunteer and not an employee of Travel with a Cause.
3. I will not smoke, consume or store alcohol or illicit drugs in vehicles, offices, accommodation or while working on a project site.
4. I shall respect the rights, feelings and property of all others associated with the projects.
5. I shall cooperate to ensure a safe, happy and hygienic team environment.
6. My placement on all projects is at the discretion of Travel with a Cause
7. Photographs or videos taken of me on a project can be used for promotional purposes.
8. Payment is subject to a cancellation fee of 50% within 14 days of commencement and 100% within 7 days of commencement. Payment and placements are not transferable.
9. I will have to complete the volunteer work assigned by Travel with a Cause's partner to receive the certificate.
10. Children must be 6 years old and over. Children must be accompanied by adults over 18 years old.
11. I will comply with Travel with a Cause's policies, while also accepting responsibility for my own safety and the safety of my personal belongings. Furthermore, I will not knowingly or carelessly endanger the safety and welfare of any other participants in Travel with a Cause's activities, or endanger the safety of their personal belongings. I understand that failure to comply with any of these conditions may result in Travel with a Cause requesting me to leave immediately and that I may also forego all entitlements relating to projects and payments.
- Social Cruise Party basic fee$49$490$0