BONORONG 1 WEEK VOLUNTEER GROUP PACKAGE
Time & Location
1. Date & Time
Please pick your own time, get your own group and come along with us.
+ Benefits included:
- 7 nights accommodation in a bush cabin bunkhouse
- All meals including Breakfast, Packed Lunch and Dinner (minimum number 30)
- Transfer to/from Airport and Wildlife Park for 5 days
- 2 days free to Explore Tassie: for example Saturday at Salamanca market
+ Volunteering Bonorong Wildlife Park including activities:
- Gathering food for the animals
- Building new enclosures
- Maintenance, upkeep, painting, raking and cleaning
- Feeding animals
+ Further information about the package:
- Airfares are not included
- From $777 per person without meals | From $998 per person with meals (minimum 30 people)
- One Group Leader Free of Charge for every 15 persons
- Being close to lovely animals and nature
- Explore the breathtaking landscape in Tasmania
- Expand network & Gain experience
- Get close friends from a diverse background by exploring Tasmania and staying together in 7 days!
- Work locals & organisations that are dedicated to conservation and wildlife protection.
- Support Not-For-Profit Organisation, TWAC, 100% of its profit goes towards charity projects.
4. Becoming the volunteer
Book now to make a difference: CALL 1300 122873 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are often asked why volunteers need to pay to volunteer. Travel with a Cause (TWAC) understands that it may seem odd. But the question can be answered quickly:
- TWAC’s volunteering programs in Tasmania & overseas are run by Non-Profit Organisations (NPO) like TWAC.
- Most NPOs hardly earn enough money to cover their costs. This is also the main reason your volunteering contribution is needed.
- Fees associated with a volunteer program not just to cover your insurance, transportation & meals, but also a functional administration office that is responsible for coordinating, organizing and processing to make sure both you and the local organisations & communities have a smooth and great volunteering experience.
5. What to bring?
- Remember to bring Sleeping Bag, Doona and Towels
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty and sturdy, closed-in shoes
- Wet weather gear if rain forecasted
6. Conditions of Participation
I agree to comply with the following terms that refer to my participation in Volunteers projects and activities:
1. I have notified Travel with a Cause of all relevant medical conditions and pre-existing injuries, and I consent to Travel with a Cause rendering or authorising such medical treatment as necessary and accept responsibility for all associated expenses.
2. I am a volunteer and not an employee of Travel with a Cause.
3. I will not smoke, consume or store alcohol or illicit drugs in vehicles, offices, accommodation or while working on a project site.
4. I shall respect the rights, feelings and property of all others associated with the projects.
5. I shall cooperate to ensure a safe, happy and hygienic team environment.
6. My placement on all projects is at the discretion of Travel with a Cause
7. Photographs or videos taken of me on a project can be used for promotional purposes.
8. Payment is subject to a cancellation fee of 50% within 14 days of commencement and 100% within 7 days of commencement. Payment and placements are not transferable.
9. I will have to complete the volunteer work assigned by Travel with a Cause's partner to receive the certificate.
10. Children must be 6 years old and over. Children must be accompanied by adults over 18 years old.
11. I will comply with Travel with a Cause's policies, while also accepting responsibility for my own safety and the safety of my personal belongings. Furthermore, I will not knowingly or carelessly endanger the safety and welfare of any other participants in Travel with a Cause's activities, or endanger the safety of their personal belongings. I understand that failure to comply with any of these conditions may result in Travel with a Cause requesting me to leave immediately and that I may also forego all entitlements relating to projects and payments.